A leading tech support company was managing their Customer calls and tickets through manual process.
Challenges for the Management
1. Expiry of Customer contract was not easy to track. They were ending up servicing customers whose contracts had expired.
2. Tracking of IP addresses signed up for servicing was not easy. Technicians were
ending up servicing the IP address customer had not paid for.
3. Tracking sales data was not easy.
4. Management were not able to generate any meaningful reports to see sales
data by executive.
5. Credit card details were not protected and were accessible for all to see. This
was posing a considerable security challenge to the management.
6. Cutomer addresses was not being maintained properly. All address data was
being maintained in a single field. This resulted in data being unusable.
7. Management was not able to generate meaningful reports.
Challenges for the Technicians
1. Tracking customer tickets was not easy.
2. A customer's ticket history was not easily available.
3. while taking up a new ticket request, searching the customer was a challenge.
customer evaluated many ticket management tools available and zeroed in on
Apart from Lead management and Sales force automation, middlepathCRM has a
very comprehensive Ticket management capability.
middlepathCRM tool brought the following benefits to the customer:
1. Tool provides a seamless tracking of the customer tickets by allowing,
a. Workflow management
b. Reassignment of tickets
c. Status management
2. The tool provides complete history of previous tickets for a customer
3. Customers can be searched based on customer name, phone, email
4. Managing customer contract expiration is easy. New tickets cannot be created
for a customer if the contract has expired.
5. All the IP addresses being tracked in ticket. Technicians have the info available
to serve only valid IP's
6. The tool tracks and generates useful sales reports enabling management to
have a comprehensive view of sales data
7. The tool has an access control by role, enabling data access to be controlled
8. The tool captures all the data for a ticket including address of customer for
9. The tool generates meaningful reports to see by country / state / city.
10. The tool is easy to use and the company was able to start using it without
any training required
11. The tool is avialable as a pay per use basis, which enabled the company to on
board users on the system at their pace avoiding a CAPEX
12. The company is able to decrease or increase the users as and when needed
resulting in cost effective solution